Featuring four new super mods, new body gear, a new challenge mode, and a balance pass, this update is designed to offer an even greater degree of build choice and variety.
You can read the full patch notes here.
Detailed Stat Breakdowns:
SUPER MOD: SINGULAR STRIKE
- Singular Strike empowers or disempowers your weapon, based on the number of existing instances of your primary weapon
- +30% total weapon damage, size, and blast radius
- -10% total weapon damage, size, and blast radius for each weapon or projectile instance, up to -50%
SUPER MOD: DISPLACEMENT
- When you trigger Strafe, you Blink to your destination
- Allows 4-way teleportation
- +400% Blink damage
- +25% Blink knockback to targets
SUPER MOD: BARRAGE
- +25% weapon projectiles
- +7 flat weapon damage for weapons that hit
- Your weapon rapidly fires a barrage instead of burst fire or spread, one projectile at a time
- Barrage modifies each projectile to have between -35% and +10% size, blast, velocity, and damage
SUPER MOD: BURNOUT REACTORS
- +30% non-shield construct assembly speed, movement, rotation, and orbit speed
- +30% Self Destruction damage, which becomes burn damage and ignites targets for 30 burn damage /s for 3 seconds
- Construct rate of fire increases as their hull decreases, up to +50% total
- Constructs take 8 hull damage per second
BODY GEAR: COURSER
- +3 projectiles for projectile weapons
- -15% weapon damage and weapon size
- -60% weapon projectile spread
- Projectiles are divided between 90 degree broadside cannons
- Hull Strength: 80
Wild Metamorphosis. It's still coming! This is by far Nova Drift's most popular request, a new challenge mode that shakes up every run with powerful, unpredictable upgrades. It introduces a stronger "rogue-lite" dimension to the game, challenging your creativity and adaptation. This game mode will come with a separate Wild Metamorphosis global Steam Leaderboard.
Finally, Happy Intergalactic Pride Month from Nova Drift!
If you're playing the new update, please come tell me what you think in the Discord!